Saturday 6 July 2013

MAM YES MAM!


I don't usually wear skirts.
So this is what I call, stepping out of your comfort zone.


Got a plain black shirt to match the camouflage skater skirt and black boots to make it less feminine. 
And some accessories to compliment the outfit.

Just my bare face and contact lenses.

I'm your commander! 
I command you to push that follow button over there. 
Just kidding, do what you wish. :)

It was my first time doing a photo shoot or outfit shot.
Awkward poses. Amateur shots. 
I didn't know what to do. I usually just smile in front of the camera. 
Nervous feels. Heat of the sun. People looking.
Waaaaah. *explodes of embarrassment*
But here I am, posting pictures of my embarrassed face!
and more to come. 

HAHAHA! I CAN DO THIS! 

6 comments:

  1. such a cute skirt and a nice hair! hope we can follow each other's blog...love!!! ♥♥♥

    http://sartorialwackoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :D Let's follow each other! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi, dear! Thanks for visiting my blog
    I'm following you now via gfc))

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ofc we can follow, I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Grace,

    I'm Valencia, the community manager of WhatIWear. I checked out your blog, and I think your style is awesome! It should be seen by more people! That's why I'd like to invite you to WhaIWear.com. With 900.000 page views a month, WhatIWear.com is the leading street style website in Asia. Plus, we're still growing, so it's perfect for rising fashionistas to have their chance to SHINE at the spotlight.

    Maybe you can post these pics as your first looks on WhatIWear? I bet our members will be rooting for you as well!

    We cannot wait to see your awesome style.
    Click www.whatiwear.com to get started.


    See you soon,
    Valencia
    Community manager

    ReplyDelete