Sunday 7 July 2013

L.O.V.E. Girl




















EVENT: Blue Moon World Tour
WHEN: June 15, 2013
ARTIST: CN Blue (Code Name Burning Lovely Untouchable Emotional)

MEMBERS: 














From Left to Right:
Jung Yonghwa
Lee Jong Hyun
Kang Min Hyuk
Lee Jung Shin 

This was my second kpop concert (First one was Big Bang last October 2012) \m/







THE EXPERIENCE WAS SO AWESOME. Didn't have to wait three hours in the line. Ate popcorn beforehand. Got lost finding where the entrance to our seats were. It was my first time in Araneta Coliseum. Also ate inside the coliseum, nachos and corn. Food tripping like nuts. LOL
The blue ocean was breath taking. They sang live and they all sound very good. The concert lasted for 2 hours. They sang my favorite songs in the latter part of the concert. LOVE, Hey You, Love Girl, Try Again Smile Again. :D

What I wore to the concert:



Haha! Korean get up for a Kpop concert. ;)
Got my Hey You tank top from I Got Tanked. https://www.facebook.com/i.got.TANKED
And my usual shorts and shoes. No problem with denim on denim. Ulzzang make up for the Korean feel. My hair is always all over the place so I tied it half way. It was so comfortable to jump and shout and go fan-girling at the concert. :)

Here's the last song from the concert, Try Again, Smile Again

No comments:

Post a Comment